Friday, December 22, 2006

Christmas' Spirit - 10


Christmas’ Poem
For Mother At Christmas’ Time

You're the one who loved me first, before I came to be,
the one who always knew just what to say.
From fixing a broken toy, to mending a broken heart,
you did it in a mother's loving way.

***

You are as sweet as a rose, always there for me,
even when we are far apart.
And, like a rose,
you have a place in the garden of my heart.

***

You've always been a part of me
right from the very start,
creating treasured memories
tucked deep within my heart.
You taught me what love truly means,
I've watched your caring ways,
unselfishly guiding me through any stormy days.
I'm thankful for the times we've shared
and look forward to the rest.
When it comes to Moms,
there is no doubt I know I have the best.

***

There are angels God puts on this earth
who care for us and guide us.
You can feel their love and gentleness
as they walk through life beside us.
God blessed me with a person like that
she loves me more than any other.
And I'm thankful I'm the lucky one
who gets to call her
MOTHER.

***

May God grant you always
A sunbeam to warm you
A moonbeam to charm you
A sheltering angel so nothing can harm you
Laughter to cheer you
Faithful friends near you
And whenever you pray
Heaven to hear you.

***

Christmas is the perfect time
to thank you for everything you do.
Your "mother's love" surrounds our family
like a special hug from you.
I may not say it often enough,
but I hope you know it's true.
With every day - in every way
I love and appreciate you.

The Spirit :
Kata mereka diriku selalu dimanja. Kata mereka diriku selalu ditimang. Nada-nada yang indah, selalu terurai darinya. Tangisan nakal dari bibirku, tak kan jadi deritanya. Tangan halus dan suci, telah mengangkat diri ini. Jiwa raga dan seluruh hidup, rela dia berikan. Oh, Bunda ada dan tiada kau selalu ada di dalam hatiku*
. Selamat Hari Ibu (22 Desember 2006). Selamat Natal, Mama.

*part of song Bunda by Melly Goeslaw. Poem taken from poetrygift.com.

No comments: